BoilFAST can simulate boil-off from cryogenic liquids in a storage tank. A range of available fluids, tank geometries, and heat transfer settings can be specified, allowing BoilFAST to model a variety of scenarios.
To install BoilFAST, simply download the .zip file from the link below and extract the executable anywhere on your computer. Once extracted, double click on the BoilFAST icon to begin using the tool. Note that as this is an executable (i.e. a program), you may need administrator privileges. A user guide is available in the application.
If you have any feedback, questions about the software or want continuous updates on our product, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the following developers:
- Vince Jusko: email@example.com
- Saif Al Ghafri: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric May: email@example.com
If you experience issues running the downloaded version:
- For Windows 7: if a warning box appears, please untick the box marked ‘always ask before opening this file’, then click ‘OK’ to proceed.
- For Windows 10: a dialog box entitled ‘Windows protected your PC’ may appear, with the following message: “Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.” In this case, click on the shaded text ‘More Info’ to reveal the ‘Run Anyway’ button, and click this.